Saturday, August 15, 2015

Mustachio Mission #1

"Trainer said I needed a spy vehicle", I said to Rider
"Well I have the perfect vehicle" replied Rider
He showed me a blue and white small car " This car is the fastest car we have but it is still very efficient. It can turn into jet ski and also a super silent helicopter. The weapons of this vehicle is a gravitron."
"What is a gravitron do?" I asked.
"It fires a blue bolt the sends anything flying away. There is also a rocket launcher gyro blaster grenade, fire blaster, small canon and machine gun."
"How much do I have to pay for this?'
"Nothing, you just need to pass the final test"
"Thanks bye."
I went to the cafeteria and sat at team 20 table where all my team was there.
"How did you guys pass the final test?" I asked.
Bomb answered first, " I blasted everyone with stun bombs and rockets"
"You almost destroyed the fortress" said Ninj ,"I climbed up the walls and sneaked pass everyone"
The  breaker said "I rammed into everyone"
The Sci said " This is off topic, but general Boss said he wanted to see us at control center.
"Lets go' I said.
When we reached the control center general boss said " This is very urgent team 20. I have a big  mission for you. Have you heard that the Ambassador of  frost city."
"Yes" said Sci, "isn't he also coming here for government reasons tomorrow on a cruise ship."
"Yes, all of that is true but we have intercepted a radio message which Compute will play for you."
Compute the computer operator played the message which said ," The plan is working boss, the
ambassador is never going to reach his destination. Teams 1,2 and 3 are all set on the cruise ship."
" Well as you can clearly see this is a plot against the government. This is where you will come in. We will give you tickets for the cruise so you can find any 
suspicious behavior and protect the ambassador."
We went out of EIA headquarters to where our spy vehicles were at. Bomber's was a truck, Breaker's was a tank which could also fold into a van, Ninj's was a  black Mustang, Chase's was a sports car.
We all got into our vehicles and started driving. Through radio contact Breaker asked, where are we going"
"Don't you know"I replied"we are going to frost city through the thrillepic ocean."
After 20 min of driving in the country side we reached the beach.
"Let's now go into flight mode" said Sci
My car turned into a blue and white sleek helicopter." Let's go" I said.
At 500 miles an hour we flew across the thrillepic ocean.
After 20 min of uninteresting flying, Bomb shouted through the radio, " Watch out!"
I quickly made my helicopter dive down. That's when I heard an explosion.
I turn around to see five phantom rays chasing us. They fired a wave of bullets at us.
I shouted through the radio "We are under attack!" I fired my gyro blaster at a phantom ray. Each time the plane spun dodging each blast. Then it fired ten well aimed missiles. I shot a ray of bullets,each one hitting a missiles. The missiles exploded one foot away from me.
Bombs bomber attacked firing 2 rockets which both hit its mark. The phantom ray started falling when I saw a man come out of the falling plane. He put on a jet pack and flew up to my helicopter.
The man used a grappling and grappled my helicopter. He swung and reached my helicopter.
 He he got on and started firing his laser gun jumped over each one. I took my mustache and set it on
sword mode and attacked. He took out another gun and fired. I reflected each one of the bullets. I quickly changed the mustache mode to laser gun I shot five times. The man dodged each one the he said " You missed."
I replied saying " I usually miss, but not this time." I had activated the powerful sprinkler system. The water blasted on him.
" What, no!"
He slipped and fell off the helicopter.
"You may have defeated me. But you will never make it to frost city."
That's when I saw a rocket flying toward my helicopter. The explosion broke my helicopter blades, the helicopter started falling fast. I jumped out of the broken helicopter not knowing If I will ever survive.

Will Mustachio ever survive. Find out in part 2.







No comments:

Post a Comment